- Nobuhle is so excited to announce the release of yet another hot single titled Phezulu, which dropped last Friday! Luncuthu lwama-Zangwa! She is currently working on a full body of work and has shown that she has the talent through the singles that she dropped last year including Always With Me; Never Never with Sun-El Musician; Hosana with Black Motion; Afrika with Lemon & Herb; and Inkulu Lendaba with Mnwobi Yazo. Did you put on your dancing shoes already?
2. Soulful R&B singer and songwriter Ndivhuwo ‘Elaine’ Mukheli trended on twitter last week Wednesday, after she went live on Instagram to play and sing along to what was claimed to be a new track she created with international rapper, Drake. It is claimed that the track is titled ‘If I Could’ featuring Sampha. Her fans cannot wait for this single to drop and are hungry for her debut album, following the release of her critically acclaimed EP ‘Elements.’ Clarity is clear to see, indeed!
3.Emtee (real name, Mthembeni Ndevu) has availed his fourth studio album, titled ‘Logan’ for pre-add via online music stores. The 28-year-old rapper, originally from Matatiele published a video via his twitter account (@EmteeRecords) wherein he said: “What’s up guys? It’s your boy, Emtee. This coming Friday (19 March 2021), we can officially pre-add my brand-new album, Logan, on apple music. We are getting closer to the release of my brand-new album, Logan. And I can’t wait for you to hear what I have been working on. Make sure you follow me on Spotify. I have another surprise dropping this week. Stay tuned.” For now, you can enjoy a single titled “iThemba”, which will form part of the new album – it was released on 29 January 2021! The full album will be released on 9 April 2021.
4. Kwesta (real name Senzo Brikka Vilakazi) recently had a conversation with Mpho Letsholonyane on her Power FM radio show, #PowerLunch where he revealed that he would be serving music lovers with a new single, ‘Fire In The Getto’ ft. Trouble, which got released on 5 March 2021. The 32-year-old rapper and songwriter is set to drop a new album on 2 April 2021. Ni-ready?
Kwesta recently featured in a song titled ‘Love Me’ by Ayanda Jiya, which was released on 19 February 2021. This is a single from Ayanda’s upcoming album, titled ‘QUEEN’, dropping on 23 April 2021.
- Ramelo released her new single titled ‘Heyi Wena’ on 26 February 2021. This followed after she made a name for herself as a celebrated singer, songwriter, actor and performer. The debut track tackles the tough times that have been experienced because of the Covid-19 pandemic, particularly by people who work in the arts industry.
The 34-year-old musician who hails from Durban has lived in Johannesburg for the past 10 years. She rose to notoriety when she appeared in the third season of the reality TV singing competition ‘The Voice SA’ in 2019 – as one of the Top 12 finalists. She has previously worked under the stage name ‘Lelo Ramasimong’ within the local music scene. Ramelo is one of South Africa’s top musicians whose soulful and powerful voice has left an indelible impression on the SA music industry.
- Sands of the popular track “Tigi” has promised to drop his sophomore album soon. He has dropped two singles from the album, including “Ngiyathandaza” (feat. Tshepo Tsholo) and “Emaciniso.” These songs take one to a spiritual space!